Referee Course and allocations
We are looking to run a Referee course prior to the league, for referees and players who want a better understanding of the rules. This is an introductory course for Touch Referees. No previous experience is necessary and everyone is welcome.
Content: This course takes 3 – 4 hours and covers the following:
- Rules Overview and Officials Code of Ethics
- Referee Communication
- Referee Positioning
- Whistle Technique and Signals
- Touch Europe Policies and Procedures
- Level 1 Competency Assessment
Assessment: There are two assessment criteria:
- A closed book multiple choice exam
- On-Field Practical assessment
Date: THIS COURSE HAS BEN COMPLETED.